Container Repair Floor
- Name: wood container repair floor
- Number of floors: 21 plies
- Density: 700~850kg/m3
- Moisture content: ≤12%
- Specification (mm): 2400*1160*28
- Core board: Malas, eucalyptus, eucalyptus, pine, mixed wood, etc.
- Glue: Phenolic glue
- Preservative: AQIS certified
- Thickness tolerance: ±0.8
- Warpage: 0.2
- Edge straightness: 0.5
- Strength: 5460~7260kg
- Static bending strength: ≥85MPA
- Modulus of elasticity: ≥10000MPA
- Glue strength: ≥1.7PA
Testing: cycle cooking, bending test, static strength measurement, shear test, pressure box test, etc.
Features: According to the IICL international standard, it can be tested by 7260 kg of trolley, 6250 kg test, etc. It has the characteristics of being used in harsh environments such as severe humidity at sea, waterproof, moisture proof, anti-corrosion and insect proof. The surface of the cloned wood can withstand the repeated rolling of the container during loading and unloading, and its wear resistance is very remarkable. Some customers can paint the surface according to their needs to extend the life of the floor. This kind of floor is traditional container plywood. It has a long history. The selection of wood species, especially surface cloned wood, has been screened for decades and is irreplaceable.
Applicable objects: All kinds of shipping, road use containers or high demanding container compartments, etc.